26.11.53

Cyber Monday Deals 2010 News

0 ความคิดเห็น
Black Friday is upon us, but despite the mayhem occurring in stores across our nation right now, more shopper than ever are waiting for Cyber Monday deals. Find the best strategies to get the biggest bang for your buck, and links to sites offering tremendous deals after the jump.

The Cyber Monday vs. Black Friday statistics from last year, which show ‘CM’ beating out ‘BF’ as the highest grossing shopping day of the year, are surprising to many old school shoppers, but for us tech savvy folks, well, it’s just basic common sense.
It’s never a surprise when you arrive at the mall, or even your favorite local shopping center around the holidays and the building is packed with voracious shoppers who are all trying to get their hands on the best deal available. But, who wants to deal with this crazed mayhem? Certainly not me! How about you? Okay, I didn’t thinks so.
The good news is you don’t have to deal with the chaos, because you can receive just as good of deals in the comfort of your own home, as you can in crowded retail stores. I’m telling you folks Cyber Monday is definitely the way to go, and I know this through years of shopping experience!
I’m sure it probably sounds like I’m promoting the Web Wide Event, which I am, but only because it’s just so gosh darn convenient. But, enough of my babbling! Here are the links I promised you to help you find some fantastic Cyber Monday deals – The Street, Blogs Babble , and CNN Money.
How was your Thanksgiving? Did you do any Black Friday shopping today, or are you waiting for Cyber Monday, or are you going to do a little of both? Share your answers and whatever else is on your mind with us in the comment section… Happy shopping!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น